We are looking for an energetic Kindergarten Teacher to prepare our students for entry into first grade. The Kindergarten Teacher’s responsibilities include designing and conducting lessons that advance students’ social and educational abilities. You should also be able to mediate disputes between students.
- Preparing and presenting lessons that facilitate students’ cognitive, social, and emotional development.
- Ensuring that you have sufficient classroom supplies at all times.
- Creating a learning environment that is safe and nurturing.
- Supervising children during lessons, meal time, and on the playground.
- Assisting students to resolve conflict with others.
- Monitoring and notifying caregivers of students’ progress.
- Notifying the Department Head and caregivers of accidents or other noteworthy incidents that occur while students are under your supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, preferably with a focus on Early Childhood Development.
- Clear criminal record.
- Proven experience working with young children, ideally in a similar role.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
- Valid driver’s license with own transport is advantageous.
- Basic first aid training is preferable.